“My new hotel in Lexington ”

Hilton Lexington Suites
Ranked #15 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

This place is great for business travelers. Each floor has multiple living areas in the lobbies for mini meetings. There is a restaurant, a bar, a made to order omelet and breakfast buffet. Palmer's next door is a good restaurant as well.

The only two suggestions are wifi and workout facilities. The rooms are suites so you have living areas. The free wifi works there but the signal is weak back in the bedroom areas. They need to add signal boosters or access points so we don't eat up our 4G plans. The workout room is too small and basic for a hotel this size. It needs more weight options and extra cardio equipment.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Hilton Lexington Suites

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Room was well appointed, clean and roomy. Bed very comfortable. I thought the rate was high ($149) per night and no breakfast was included, although others staying at the hotel did get free breakfast with their package. For the price paid, it should have been.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 22, 2014

we have stayed here several times and it's a great value. clean, safe, close to restaurants and entertainment. i highly recommend this hotel over more "luxurious" hotels in the city. this is perfect for a quick trip and at a perfect price.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We have stayed here many times and was my wife's favorite Lexington Hotel, with mall and shops and restaurants so close and Cinema too. First Class in everything they do and so accomodating to our needs, including adjoining rooms for my daughter and grandkids!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 13, 2014

As a frequent business traveler I stay in a lot of Hilton properties and this one should be removed from the chain. They messed up the length of my stay somehow, having me check out after 1 night not the number of nights on my reservation. Tried billing me at a higher rate then on my reservation. The bath room at check in had dried urine on the toilet and floor. The front desk staff (dealt with three different people) were polite but had an arrogant approach that didn’t make me feel welcomed. The service at the Bar/Restaurant was painfully slow. The whole property is somewhat dated but in good repair. Fox News Channel while on their channel listing did not work and when I asked about it I was told they do not provide that channel and would not or could not say why.
If you are looking for the Hilton quality you have come to expect, I would recommend the Home Wood Suites that’s 1 minute away, they do a nice job.
On the up side the location is nice and there are a few shops and a movie theater that are next to the hotel. Nice location!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Whitney R, Manager at Hilton Lexington Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and leaving us your review. I was glad to read from your that you found our location to be convenient; however, I understand from your review that your experience was anything less than satisfying. I do understand that you were not completely satisfied and that there were some areas we fell short of your expectations. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations and to make your stay pleasant and comfortable.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience you went through during your stay and hope to have the opportunity to serve you next time you are in town.

If I can be of further assistance, do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

This is an excellent facility with great location. Close to all attractions in Lexington whether it is shopping airport or harse farms you are never far from any of them. Fitness room is a great place to wear off a busy day.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We came to town to visit UK and although we opted to not stay downtown and just a few miles from the school, we were able to take advantage of the free hotel shuttle if it was not in use for the airport. The staff could not have been more helpful and inviting. Our room was immaculate, the hotel breakfast was delicious. Overall an outstanding experience and we will definitely stay there again. Also it was nice to have the mall directly across the street in case we needed anything.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family