“Just ok”

Cuisines: Indian
Clinton, Tennessee
“Just ok”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I went here with a friend because we had a Groupon. Usually when we want Indian we go to Masala, and that won't change after the visit here. The food was comparably priced to other Indian restaurants, but had a less fresh/home-made quality than I'm used to. Not bad, but you can find better in Lexington.

• Visited December 2013

Jacksonville
“Amazing Indian food!”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

They have tons of vegetarian dishes for dinner. I had the vegetarian vegetable koftka, and I wish I had more leftovers! Hubby got chicken masala and has actually decided that Indian food is awesome and can't wait to go back. This should quickly become an awesome place to bring out of town guests here in Lex. We are already planning our next visit!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank chicchic325
Kentucky
“Yum!”
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Good Indian food is hard to find, but I liked this very much. The buffet was reasonably priced, the chai was delightful, and the decor is modern and clean. In fact, their posted health inspection score was 100.

1 Thank FoodRunFun
Cape Coral Florida
“Wonderful Indian Cuisine!!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I had the good fortune to stumble upon 4 Spice Indian restaurant last Sunday. They offered a buffet and I took that in order to sample several dishes. It was Wonderful!! They offered Samosas for appetizers which were crispy and delicious, 5 main courses - each distinctive. Then there was Basmati Rice, Naan (bread) and assorted sauces including Raita and chutney. 2 choices of desert. Everything was labeled - quite helpful
The dishes were beautifully prepared and the Naan was fresh from the oven - delicious. All of this for $10.59 including tax!

The owner told me they had just opened and he was very helpful telling me about each dish on the buffet. I also saw him and the waitress helping people make choices from the menu - so no worries if you are not familiar with Indian food. You can choose your level of spicy too - mild, medium or hot.
Modern furnishings and nice Indian music in the background - good atmosphere.

I took a look at the menu and it is impressive - lots of choices 11 appetizers, 15 vegetarian entrees, 13 chicken entrees, 9 Tandori entrees, 3 Biryani entrees, 11 Lamb, 5 seafood. They offer a kids menu too.
I so wish I lived in Lexington so that I could visit this restaurant often. It is a little tricky to find. It is in that warren of stores and restaurants along Nicholasville Road after it crosses Man O War Drive . You may need to check a map/GPS before you go as it is not on the main road.. I was wandering thru there looking for something interesting when I found it. What a Find!

• Visited October 2013