“i've had better steaks in my life, but these are not terrible. the service always seems to be a little slow, but there...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #66 of 885 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2009

i've had better steaks in my life, but these are not terrible. the service always seems to be a little slow, but there are always many people there. I don't know if they still have it, but the giant margarita is really good.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Lexington, Kentucky
“Wow, Great Meal!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2008

I haven't been to this restaurant in about 10 years and couldn't remember much about it. This has all changed as my husband and I ate a fantastic BBQ dinner there. We both ordered the pulled pork and ribs combo. My sides were green beans and a loaded sweet potato. I truly mean loaded - caramel sauce and marshmellows placed under the broiler to brown, YUM. Both pulled pork and ribs were tender and cooked to perfection. The meat on the ribs simply fell away from the bone. Their rolls are fantastic served with a cinnamon-honey butter. Also, as you are waiting for your meal they have a bucket of peanuts on your table. You are welcome to toss the shells on the floor.

We won't be waiting another 10 years to return!!

Enjoy!!!

Lexington
“We just keep craving it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2008

My boyfriend and I first went to Texas Roadhouse 2 weeks ago, and since then we've been there 3 times already. The prices are reasonable and all the food is delicious - we get something new each time, and we've not been disappointed yet! I have to recommend the NY strip - it's got to be one of the best I've ever had. You can easily split one meal between 2 people, and we average around $20 dollars each visit. The atmosphere is fun, the waiters and waitresses have always been very good and pleasant. The steak is delicious and bursting with flavor! The only other steak restuarant in town I think is as good is Malone's - they have more variety, excellent steaks, but they are much much more expensive. If you want good food at a reasonable price, I suggest Texas Roadhouse.

Lexington
“great value for steaks; excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2008

This is a good place to eat steaks in Lexington.
The service was excellent, the steaks were delicious and everything for a fair price.
My girlfriend and me shared a 16 oz NY strip steak and had 3 sides. We ended up paying only $21!
The salad was surprisingly good for that price.
As it was Sunday, there was a waiting list. I can highly recommend to call the restaurant 30 min. in advance. They will put you on the list. We just had to wait 3 minutes when we got there. Without list, waiting time was 25 minutes.
I will definitely go back there! 5 stars for its great value! Who wants to have a nicer ambiente and is willing to pay 10 Dollars more for steaks should try Malone's too. For 25 Dollars you will get Filet Mignon steaks at Malone's which are really good,too!

Lexington, KY
“Great Food--Great Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2006

Texas Roadhouse is a great place to gather friends to eat. Very clean restaurant with a fun atmosphere. The weekends can get a little busy, so if you can visit during the day, do so. We have never had a bad experience there and are regulars. We have spoke with the manager on couple of times when he came by and asked how everything was doing. He specifically asked about the food, the server, the wait, etc. He seemed to be truly interested, whereas most restaurants the mgr walks by hurridly asking you how your service was. Of course, all of our responses were positive.

Whether you get a salad (I recommend chicken salad), or a steak and fries, or perhaps share a dessert, you will find an excellent food choice. They cook it just how you want it and will fullfill special requests.

1 Thank grapevineways