“Never Fails”

Ranked #73 of 929 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I are regulars here. Good servers, Good food, great steaks and the best ribs ever, btw strong margaritas. Happy hour every Sunday- Friday 4-7pm. Not much about this place I don't like. It's a must go in Lexington!

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed July 20, 2014

The service was great and we enjoyed the food as always. I don't think you can go wrong with this steakhouse. We chose the potato skins for our lunch. It was enough for two. Friendly staff!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

If you are looking for a casual restaurant with great food, loud music and high energy atmosphere - this is the place for you. The steaks are tender, portions are right on the mark and service is excellent.

1  Thank Dia S
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Fun place, good BBQ, decent beers and bourbons, good for families or easy night out. Pretty good place to watch sports.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Visited this location for the first time while in town for a race and I was very impressed. The wait staff was excellent. They very friendly, personable, and attentive. All the food we had was served hot and fresh. I feel like a good a little more food than I have at other Texas Roadhouse as well. I could not really find anything to complain about. I would recommend it while in town!