“My favorite place to eat a steak!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #59 of 892 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Frenchburg, Kentucky
“My favorite place to eat a steak!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

The Texas Road House in Lexington is great. I love their steaks, always cooked to order, always tender and always delicious. It comes with two sides...I always get a side salad with the best croutons you've ever eaten, then I get fries or mashed potatoes. The service is good and quick. I've ate here several times and will continue to return. The rolls are my daughters favorite, they serve a cinnamon butter with them but I like regular butter better so I always ask for some on the side. I can't tell you about the other food options because once I find something as good as their steaks...why chance ordering anything else???

• Visited February 2014

Somerset, Kentucky
“Fun & festive - great ribs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

Very festive atmosphere. They bring you peanuts to eat, while waiting to order and receive your food. You hull them and put the hl's in a small pail; used to just throw them on the floor. I suppose the government wanted to take away yet another small piece of liberty. I recommend the RoadKill - hamburger steak covered in cheese. Order the sweet potatoes with miniature marshmallows, "you can have your dessert and eat it too." The other people had ribs, they are the best ribs in Ky. Think to call ahead, to beat the line!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Motorcyclebuds
Central, KY
“Best chain steakhouse in town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

You really can't go wrong visiting Texas Roadhouse. As my friend said who ate with me today those other places are merely poor imitations of this superior restaurant. Fresh bread upon sitting, cozy and just the right amount of music. The 12oz ribeye was the choice this time along with a fried onion and veggies were all filling, tasty and served quickly with a smile. Remarkable that I've been here so many times and nothing but the best can be said.

• Visited December 2013
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
“You know what to expect...or do you”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

I eat out a lot and I eat at this location about 2 times a month. It is your typical chain steakhouse with a good selection of food. What is different here is the service. Outstanding! I have been by most of the waitstaff and have never had a major problem. With regards to minor problems, each was solved by the waiter/waitress and the manager (who constantly roves) has never been called.
My last visit was on Veterans day and the experience was lovely. We ate at 1pm, after waiting only 15 minutes. This was astonishing to me since they were serving free lunches to Veterans and they showed up in full force. Did I mention we had 7 in our party? What really surprised me was that they set up a POW MIA table of honor. I have NEVER seen a restaurant do this.

Lexington, Kentucky
“Fabulous food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

Our experience here last night was remarkable. We were celebrating my daughter's birthday. The food was outstanding, and our server, Chase, was excellent! Thanks!

• Visited October 2013