“You know what to expect...or do you”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #68 of 949 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

I eat out a lot and I eat at this location about 2 times a month. It is your typical chain steakhouse with a good selection of food. What is different here is the service. Outstanding! I have been by most of the waitstaff and have never had a major problem. With regards to minor problems, each was solved by the waiter/waitress and the manager (who constantly roves) has never been called.
My last visit was on Veterans day and the experience was lovely. We ate at 1pm, after waiting only 15 minutes. This was astonishing to me since they were serving free lunches to Veterans and they showed up in full force. Did I mention we had 7 in our party? What really surprised me was that they set up a POW MIA table of honor. I have NEVER seen a restaurant do this.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Our experience here last night was remarkable. We were celebrating my daughter's birthday. The food was outstanding, and our server, Chase, was excellent! Thanks!

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite restaurant in Lexington! Everything is good: the food, the atmosphere, and the location! If you want a great steak dinner this is the place for you!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Flew in from NJ, wanted a quick bite. Stopped at Texas Roadhouse, which was near our hotel. Service was excellent, Hannah. Food was very good. The salmon was very tasty, the salad was plentiful and fresh. My boyfriend had a 11 oz steak which was better than all other similar type restaurants. Price was right. Will go back.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Made a return visit to the restaurant (again before the ballgame!) hoping for another good meal. Fresh baked rolls were as good as ever, as well as the peanuts, but that's as far as the food went.........My husband ordered their soup of the day, veggie beef, that was SO salty that he couldn't eat it, and he eats a lot of salt. The waitress was good, asked if she could bring him something else, and promptly brought a salad. After that, everything tasted too salty to him and everyone else at the table. French fries, steak seasoning, salmon seasoning. Not sure if they have a heavy handed chef or what but we were all inclined to make this our last visit to this particular house.