“Steak???”

Ranked #75 of 930 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Steak is the main item at this joint --- relaxing and enjoyable meal. Was there for an early dinner had the place to ourselves service was excellent

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Whenever I am in Lexington,this is my favourite place to eat.It has amvery friendly atmosphere, and the Manager, knowing that I am from Canada,always stops for a few minutes, and makes me feel welcome. I usually have the sirloin,with two sides. The steak is juicy, and cooked just the way you like it. I usually choose the baked potato, with butter,and sour cream, and an order of chili, that you could die for! They also serve fresh, hot rolls, to go with it. There is a good selection of beers, on tap,and there are Happy Hour specials. While waiting for your food, you can snack on bar peanuts, and throe the shells on the floor. The food is good, and the staff is friendly! Jerry...Paris Ontario Canada

Reviewed October 12, 2012

The steak was cooked to perfection, I like having peanuts at the table and then just chucking the shells on the floor, it's different. The local waitress did give me great advice what to do and see during my stay in Lexington.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

So far, my wife and I have to say that this is one of the better steaks in Lexington. I am only compairing it to Columbia's, Logan's, Outback, and Longhorn's so far. We have yet to try Malone's and a couple of the other local establishments, but we are getting there. We both had the Ribeye of course smothered with grilled mushrooms. She had salad and the baked potato and I had steak fries with the loaded potato soup. They got my order wrong with the soup and brought me a loaded potato, but quickly fixed the problem. The steaks here are extremely flavorfull and the overall value makes this a regular stop for us. We really enjoy the rolls and peanuts and they allow us to stay away from the appetizers.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I'll have to say that even the Outback can't compete with Texas's steaks. They drizzle the drippings over the steak as it cooks and is absolutely the best steak I've ever had. No matter what location we go to they are consistantly the same. Love it