“Wonderful French Food in the Bluegrass”
Review of Le Deauville

Le Deauville
Ranked #198 of 945 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Held a friend's birthday dinner there. The starting drinks - Manhattans- were real done. The food and bread were excellent. We will be going back for our anniversary dinner. We had an early dinner time of 6:30 but by 8 o'clock the seating area was full. The pace was leisurely and there was no rush to have you vacate your table. I only gave it 4 circles because the seating was a bit close or, if you prefer, initimate with your neighbors. In warmer weather, sidewalk tables are available. I would definitely take visitors to this restaurant.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Food and service was wonderful. I started off with a French Martini...very good! I had a Tiger Shrimp and Advocado Salad which I should have just stopped after eating that, but oh no, the mussels were too tempting and tasty! From there, my husband and I split a banana dessert. It was layers of bananas, banana mousse, and flaky pastry goodness!! If you like French and you are in Lexington, KY, you must try Le Deauville!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Le Deauville is one of my favorite restaurants in Lexington. Great service, friendly staff and good food.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Le Deauville is an excellent French Bistro. The menu is extensive and excellent, and is often supplemented by daily specials, Tuesday is all you can eat mussels night. Be sure to try the avocado and shrimp salad. The restaurant is delightful in warm weather with the doors open to the outside. Beware it can get very crowded when Keeneland is on.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Le Deauville even out "Parises" Paris as its appearance is the epitomy of a old bistro. We felt almost disoriented because it just looks so perfect and we were in Lexington KY!. As to the the food, thrilled with the coq au vin; two huge double Kentucky-bred lamb chops and a classic steak and frites. Sophisicated cheese plate. It can get noisy in the bar and table area so ask for a table in the second room if you want it a bit quieter. Le Deauville is well worth a night out.