“Very good Mexican restaurant ”
Review of Don Jose Cuervo - CLOSED

Don Jose Cuervo
Cuisines: Mexican
Lexington, Kentucky
“Very good Mexican restaurant ”
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

There are dozens of Mexican restaurants in Lexington. Most have similar tasting tex-mex recipes that are tasty but not great. Don Juan Cuervo is one of the best, with each dish a bit better than other restaurants. The restaurant is clean, bright, and friendly. If you want a good Mexican lunch or dinner you will want to try one of their combination plates.

Nicholasville, Kentucky
“Wow!!!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

LOVE THIS PLACE. The best Mexican restaurant I've ever been to. The food was outstanding. My new favorite place.

• Visited October 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“The Best Mexican I have ever had!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Wow this place is amazing! I have traveled the country and always find myself trying out the local Mexican restaurants, I love Mexican food. I have finally found I think the best there is. This place is soooo good, the portions are huge and they taste so delicious its just amazing. I encourage anyone who goes to Lexington to make sure they try this place, you wont regret it. Oh yeah they are cheap in price too.

• Visited September 2013