“Excellent”

Ranked #46 of 929 Restaurants in Lexington
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 2, 2014

That was my fisrt time eating there and I would definitely eat there again.The food was excellent for the price and the server was very attentive. The atmosphere was very relaxing. It was a very enjoyable dining experience.

There are newer reviews for The Chop House

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Wow! What could be better than watching Kentucky beat Tennessee? After the game we stopped at the Chop House on Richmond road and had an outstanding meal. The whole experience was perfect.... service.... food... drinks... dessert... all were just perfect! It was my birthday so the waiter even brought me a free cake for desert... and it was delicious. We WILL be back!

Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

I have been to this location several times and the food and service do not disappoint. I do seminars and presentations there as well and the back room is private and accommodating.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

The reasonably priced steak rivaled those served at exclusive steak restaurants. The waiter was knowledgeable and took his time with our party of 12. All around, it made for a lovely evening out.

2  Thank clss5
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

The food was really quite good, appetizers and particularly the steaks we ordered appetizers and delayed ordering steaks agreeing with the server to pace the service to allow time to enjoy the appetizers Then suddenly a new server, appetizers and entrees all at once !!!

1  Thank Orcaorca