“Always a great experience”
Review of The Chop House

The Chop House
Ranked #38 of 910 Restaurants in Lexington
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Lexington
“Always a great experience”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We eat here often after church usually with friends. I've never had a bad meal and as many times as I've been can only remember service not being A one once or twice. And I never remember it being bad, for myself or anyone in any of the groups I've been with. Prices VERY good for the type of meal, would be a good value at 50% more compared with other places. Try the corn Tamales!! I don't sling around 5 starts lightly, I feel the Chop house desrves it.

• Visited November 2012

Lexington, Kentucky
“Wow!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I've been to the Chop House several times. The food is always awesome! The pork chops & steaks are to die for. Melt in your mouth type of food! I just tried the filet w/ shrimp scampi & it is my new favorite!!!!! Great wine list to choose from, numerous appetizers, & a good selection of deserts! Severing lunch and dinner. A must try restaurant!

• Visited November 2012
Lexington, Kentucky
“Best Chops”
Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

Best pork chop in Lexington! Don't know how they do it but its a thick chop always juicy and perfectly cooked. Goes great with a glass of Kendall Jackson Chardonnay too. I've been told their prime rib and steaks are great too.

Panama City, Florida, United States
“Wish we had one at home....”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We love to eat here when in Lexington! Great beef entrees and excellent service, and they take reservations!

Visited August 2012
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
“Bet kept secret in Lexington”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Always fantastic service and food. The steaks are always delicious! The salads are exceptional! Love this place!

• Visited July 2012