“Very accommodating.....”

Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Lexington, Kentucky
“Very accommodating.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

Having a cookout at my home.....needed some slow-cooked ribs to complement my menu. Ordered a la carte. Super ribs, super service. I recommend the Shiner Bock if you like sweet sauce......the Memphis Dry Rub ribs are gluten-free. Give their ribs a try, you won't be sorry.

• Visited January 2013

Greensburg, Kentucky
“2 for $20.00! Great Deal!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

Went for the 2 for $20.00 deal, great value!!! I had the burger, my husband had the chicken crisper dinner and we had loaded cheese fries as the appetizer! Full size meals! Good Food!! YUM!

Visited October 2012
“Don't waste your time.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

We just left this Chili's but never got a chance to eat because we stood up front waiting to be seated and people just walked right by no one ever came to seat us. The restaurant was not busy it was only 2:30pm on a Sunday and we were the only ones standing there to be seated, So there is no excuse. I would not waste your time. We have ate at this one before about a year ago and the service and food was horrible then. Looks like the service has not improved so I don't exspect the food to be any different. We are now going to the Chili's off of Man O War in Lexington, hopefully it will be better.

Richmond, KY
“Chili's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

Very good service, good food, good prices. Wherever you go, Chili's has what you need for a fast lunch, or longer dinner.

Visited March 2012
Curitiba, Brazil
“Good food, service and great chili beans”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

On my way to the airport I stopped by for lunch. Lunch combo was my option - chili bowl, salad and half a BLT for US$ 6.99 among the combinatiosn possible. Greeeeaaat deal for the price and for the food I was sserved! The chili beans was faaaannnntastic - consistency, spiceness and taste were just great! Service courteous and prompt and price even better! Great option.

• Visited May 2012