“GREAT SEAFOOD!!”

Cuisines: Sushi
Lexington, Kentucky
“GREAT SEAFOOD!!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

The sushi is fresh and so many choices...I am eating my way through the menu trying something different every time I come. Love everything I have tried.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Barbara S

Lexington, Kentucky
“Suprised”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

My wife loves the crab rangoon role! The sushi is good and I was shocked, it just doesn't seem like a place to have decent sushi. Nothing crazy with their selection but do well with what they have going.

Visited November 2013
Shenzhen, China
“Crab Rangoon Roll is to die for!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Nothing more needs to be said... just try it; you won't regret it. There is a huge selection of other rolls, etc... to try as well.

• Visited November 2013
San Francisco, California, USA
“Love it”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

It is located at Malone's Restaurant. Very fresh sushi! The best in Lexington area! I tried sashimi style sushi and it was very good. You should try few items from menu. Their rolls are great too. I enjoyed Rangoon roll and soft shell carb roll. Their wasabi is very spicy, be warned! So if you don't like spicy stuffs leave that wasabi alone.
I was visiting from California and I find this sushi very fresh! Malone's has good wine list and very good cocktails as well!

• Visited November 2013
Eubank, Kentucky
“Best sushi in a sports bar atmosphere”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

This sushi bar is inside Malone's steakhouse building off to the side. We went based on the recommendations of friends. There are tv's all around and it feels more like a sports bar. However, the sushi was so fresh and amazingly good. We sat at the bar but there are tables and it is very much more of a family type setting (we were there during day. Evening may be different). Go, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited August 2013