“Chicken dijoun salad is amazing”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #116 of 946 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Had the Chicken Dijoun salad and it was amazing, fresh, crisp and the flavor was spot on. It was one of the best salads I have ever eaten. I also had the beefeater sandwhich which was warm and gooey, good comfort food and still healthy!

Cari T, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Feather W - Love to hear how much you enjoyed our salad and sandwich! It's an honor to know it was one of the best salads you have ever had - and healthy too! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Good food and excellent service. Nice environment and many unique and healthy choices. Only negative was it was a bit pricey....$40 for 3 people including tip. I will come here again......

Cari T, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Greg K - Thank you for coming in! We appreciate your feedback and will share it all with the team. Overall we are happy you enjoyed our friendly service, unique menu and tasty food. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I was looking for a quick place to stop and have breakfast on the way to the airport and found First Watch using Siri. The restaurant was clean, uncluttered and friendly. I ordered the "Chickenchanga" without the tortilla or potatoes. and it was delicious. I also wanted to try their homemade granola which was also delicious it came with a separate dish of yogurt which may have been organic, I don't remember, but creamy and not overly sweet or too tart. My order came with fresh fruit which was fresh and had a good variety of fruit. My coffee came with the carafe so no waitng for the refills. My server was prompt, polite, and accurate. Overall a good place to stop for breakfast or lunch.

Cari T, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

BZtraveler16 - We're happy Siri led you to First Watch! It is great to hear you had a filling and enjoyable breakfast on your way to the airport.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Found on Google maps when looking for a place for breakfast. What a great find. Was told this is a franchise, but never seen it before, but will look for others as we travel.

Cari T, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

TarHeelsareBest - We're so happy you found us too! We look forward to seeing you back at First Watch soon!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Don't get me wrong, eating like this everyday is probably not a good healthy choice, but it certainly a better choice that traditional breakfast places. They have all the traditional breakfast options, but they put a healthy spin on it, which make it different and very tasty too. I don't think I have had anything here that was bad. The coffee here is really good to. Though, I don't think the orange juice is fresh squeezed, it no bad. A good healthier alternative to other breakfast places, this place is not grease pit.

Cari T, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

IronmanNC - Thank you for all your visits! We are happy you enjoy our fresh, healthy and delicious food and drinks. And yes, our OJ is fresh squeezed - glad you like it! We hope to see you again very soon.