“Four and a half, rounded Up. ”
Review of Limestone Blue

Limestone Blue
Ranked #245 of 929 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

The food was delicious. I had the achy breaky heart and my
wife the Josephine. Believe it or not, though, the real star was the broccoli salad! Good sweet potato fries as well.

There are newer reviews for Limestone Blue

Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Interesting twist on sandwiches and sides. If you like eclectic and different, it's a good scene for lunch or a light dinner. The avocado fries are delicious. Our server could have been more attentive, but the food more than made up for it.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We happened upon this place one Sunday while visiting Lexington and found their brunch really quite good. The Eggs Benedict done with Ky. ham and fried green tomatoes was one of the best I've ever had. Good breakfast sandwiches also. The picky teenagers with us liked their croissant French toast also.

Service was friendly and quite efficient. Place has a hip vibe going on, but were very welcoming to our family.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

The concept is a good one, the atmosphere is great, the location is prime, but the food is far from stellar. We ordered one of their signature sandwiches which was on a local bakery's ciabatta. It was a difficulty sandwich to eat and the fillings were skimpy. We also had a entree salad with chicken, walnuts, fruit, etc. There was plenty of lettuce, but little else. Very, very, disappointing. I cannot imagine that they will last long serving fare like this.

1  Thank InteriorDesignProf
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Based on his recommendation, I took my son to lunch here . They have great sandwiches but their real niche is mac & cheese . Each day they have a special recipe mac & cheese and I recommend any of them .

1  Thank Mark-KYBizBroker