“Service Not Great - Desserts seemed not fresh”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #684 of 962 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 1, 2013

OK - so this is the second time, with the same results. Service is so slow and never do you get a refill on your drinks. The coffee was so bad - i think they made it at noon and was still serving it. Usually the blondie is awesome... it seemed like it was from the day before... We wont go back to this location EVER again.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

On a recent vacation, we needed to eat lunch and found a familiar restaurant. The server started out by apologizing for being tired (we were there after the lunch rush). My wife requested advice for their Gluten Free offerings and the waitress looked at her like she had two heads. So she asked her manager and the manager showed up and asked if she could help. We asked again for the Gluten Free list of their food and she came back with a food allergy book, but the Gluten Free section wasn't in there. So we just ordered something that wouldn't have Gluten. My dish and my wife's dish were over salted and over spiced. Just not what you would expect out of an Applebees.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Great Weight Watchers items on the menu and I get some of them often. Also have great casadillas. Mango iced tea is always a favorite of mine too.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

It was ok but what more can you say its the same as all Applebee's nothing better nothing worse nothing special. Normal Chain Rest it can be depended upon to be something you can eat.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We ate here for lunch. There was no wait. We asked for a booth and was given one by a window. I ordered the soup and salad with chicken. You pay for the all you can eat because you probably won't ask for seconds. The salad was good but it was a very small portion. There was 3 small pieces of chicken on the salad. The soup was served in a cup size bowl. I could have asked for more and it would have probably been more than I could eat. I think they should have made the first serving more generous for $7.39. My husband ordered the same thing he always orders which is the classic grill sandwich. It is priced at $9.39. Drinks are always over-priced at all restaurants. Applebee's is no different. The charge of $2.49 for a soft drink is a joke.