“Excellent Pizza!”

Donatos Pizza
Ranked #411 of 929 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Close to the Marriott. The salads are very fresh- no bagged lettuce! My spouse said the wings were great too!

There are newer reviews for Donatos Pizza

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Very well done with some style.It is one of the better places to eat in Lexington. Very casual but food is very good

Reviewed June 24, 2012

We were in town for vacation and the family wanted to order pizza. Donato's doesn't have a gluten free pizza on their menu but I had brought some crusts with me. They used my crust and made me a delicous pizza. We would have ordered from them again if we were in town longer.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

This is the best delivery pizza in Lexington for us! Sooo much better than the other popular chains. They offer coupons so the cost isn't outrageous. Delivery is always faster than they quote. It's also our go-to place for picking up office meeting pizzas. The Founder's Favorite and Mariachi versions are outstanding! Spoiled now, and would never go back to the others.

Reviewed March 5, 2009

My youngest son and I love the chicken vegy medley pizza (with the buffalo sauce) and my husband and oldest love the cheese and the pepperoni pizzas. My daughter loves the breadsticks. if you like think crust, this is the place. Their mariachi pizza is also great! It takes a while to make the pizzas, so we usually call our order in ahead of time. We can always find coupons for this place too. It's not the cheapest pizza in town, but it's much better than the cheapest pizza. (and they always have a great rating from the health dept.)

Been to Donatos Pizza? Share your experiences!