“Excellent pizza”

Donatos Pizza
Ranked #481 of 949 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I ordered a 7" veggie pizza with tomatoes, green peppers, onions, mozz. cheese ...thin crust..hubby got a Hawaiian ...ham, pineapples, almonds and cinn. These pizzas were delicious...I think this is the best tasting pizza I have ever had...and I've had plenty!!! not greasy like you get with most pizzas,,,

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Came here for a meeting at UK. We had the chicken spinach with a thin crust. Best pizza we had ever. We also had one of their salads and love it. The major chains wouldn't stand up to it. If we move here Donato's is our choice for pizza.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Expensive pizza with fast delivery. The pizza was hot, but that's where the story ends. Expensive and just not good pizza.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Had their house pizza on Friday night with friends and beer. It was delivered on time and it was hot. For the price (around $20 plus $2 tip), it wasn't enough for 3 people, 2 of which were over 80 years old. Sadly, the freshness and quality of the ingredients was suspect and the crust was below average. I don't understand why so many people rave about this place.

1  Thank Ed_Muenster
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Donatos has one of the best pizzas that I think I have ever eaten. They had a good Italian sub also. Great Food.