I've been coming to Lexington for work for the last 4 years. This is without a doubt the best meal I have had in town. Can't wait to come back
- Great ambiance off the park in a old historic hotel
- Great drink and bourbon selection
- Creative and incredibly tasty southern cooking. Their take on shrimp and grits was amazing
- Despite southern slant on its dishes, did not taste too unhealthy
- While not cheap, a great value for a meal of this quality
- Honestly can't think of any
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.