“Best Meal for NYE” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Giuseppe's Ristorante Italiano

Giuseppe's Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Giuseppe's Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 885 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Best Meal for NYE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Our family made a reservation for New Year's Eve and arrived a few minutes early. The hostess said it would be about 15 minutes so we got a drink at the bar. The live music and bar scene was great! We ordered the risotto balls and stuffed mushrooms as appetizers and they were delicious! For dinner two of us ordered the scallops with risotto, filet, sea bass and surf and turf. Dessert was tiramisu and cannolis ... Everything was perfect! Giuseppe's is easily my favorite restaurant in lexington!

Lexington, Ky.
“Excellent in every way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great dinner, great service and warm atmosphere. We had an excellent dinner and evening. We will eat here again

Visited December 2013
Scottsdale, AZ
“Consistent and clean”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

This is one restaurant that holds true to its menu. Consistent and reliable. The service is good and the restaurant is always clean. I love the servers when they OFFER to alter a dish to a specific liking. Its worth the money.

Visited November 2013
Lexington, Kentucky, USA
“Excellent Food and Dessert”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I love the bread prior to entree. The dessert, dark chocolate cake, I guess, is extraordinary great. I would definitely come back for the dessert. The waiter that day seemed very distracted. He served the dessert without spoons...The price is high, too. But I think it deserve that.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank gnaY_Yang
Northwest Arkansas
“OK - Not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

We chose this restaurant on our overnight stay in Lexington mainly due to the location and the reviews. We loved the restaurant atmosphere and location, and we happened to be there on 1/2 price wine night - which was great! I ordered a dish that had a beautiful description and the flavors sounded wonderful. But when I got the dish, it was literally swimming in a sauce that was very overwhelming and gave me horrible indigestion. I really didn't eat more than a couple of bites and just couldn't handle it. Service was so-so but not bad but several different people brought things to our table - including over the wall between our table and the kitchen, which I found to be a little uncouth. Wouldn't go back again.

• Visited September 2013