“OMG the funghi al forno is amazing!!!”

Giuseppe's Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Giuseppe's Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 969 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

We lucked out and got a table shortly after they opened for the night. Wanted to take my sisters out for a nice dinner to celebrate a thesis defense. Our server was so nice. And it turns out bottles of wine are half off Mondays :)

We got the funghi al forno & the arancini (this was half off as well for happy hour) to start. I think I could have made a meal on the mushrooms & bread alone. Such good flavor. And our entrees were delicious as well. Saltimboca, pasta Mona Lisa, & lasagna. We all went home with leftovers.

Such a cute little place tucked away off the main road. So glad we went. Is it authentic Italian? I have no idea since I have never been to Italy. But it was DELICIOUS!!!! So I'll want to go back again :)

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We chose Giuseppe's for a special occasion and were reasonably happy with the meal. Their dining room is much nicer than their web site pictures portray. It is quaint and quiet, with some nice touches that make a cozy atmosphere (the owner said they recently painted and remodeled and need to update pictures!). Our server was charming, sweet and attentive. The appetizer, salads and desserts were excellent. Our entrees were good, not great, but we are very picky about our Italian food. Worth a try.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

We ate here for our wedding anniversary last year. We were seated right next to the kitchen, which was disappointing considering we had reservations and were there for a special occassion. The food was really not good, which was very disappointing. We'd eaten here before, but it wasn't anythink like I remembered. Won't be going back.

2  Thank Auntjujuky
Reviewed January 5, 2013

my husband & i have been here 3 times each time food has been great. .their servers are knowledgable & very attentive. atmosphere warm & comfortable & with the jazz music adds to our relaxation. not impressed with their bartender. didn't introduce self, never smiled not very attentive(unless you were an obvious local, left alot to be desired in the personality area. could use some grooming in better custormer service. the desserts were to die for especially the lava cake. will definitely return on our next visit back . the hansens from wi.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Great selection, great food. Not inexpensive. (A glass of wine might run $12, a bottle $40) A quality Italian restaurant and a place you can take someone to impress -- like family, date, client.
This was our 4th time for a family dinner -- consistently excellent (but I don't pick up the bill)...