“Drive through really slow”
Review of Fazoli's

Fazoli's
Ranked #598 of 929 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 28, 2014

In the past Fazolis has been known to forget some of my order, so I always check my order before I leave the window. On two visits I've had to hand them back the iced tea and ask them to remake it because it wasn't right. One time it was Hi-C and another it was water with a bit of tea in it. On my last visit, they were supper slow at the window. Shouldn't take 5 minutes to get your food. Food tastes great, but don't go through the drive through if your in a hurry.

There are newer reviews for Fazoli's

Reviewed November 8, 2013

This is one of our favorite places to grab a quick lunch or drive thru to pick up a family sized dinner. The family dinners are under $20. If you have a coupon it is under $15. These include salad, bread sticks, and 2 different choices for your entree. This is more than enough to feed a family of 5. Good eats!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food was very good the people were very friendly greeted with a smile , this was just a good place all around ...1