“Don't eat here”

Johnny Carino's Italian
Ranked #87 of 930 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: From our signature Handmade Lasagna to our famous Spicy Shrimp and Chicken, Carino's offers Italian
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Food was cold, service was terrible, and my wife's order was wrong. Waiter couldn't have cared less. This place will be out of business soon.

There are newer reviews for Johnny Carino's Italian

Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

This was my first time eating here and I must say it was very nice and food was amazing. I ate with a large group of people and everyone was very pleased with there dish. Waitress was very nice and checked on us often. Whenever I'm back in Lexington I will definitely be back.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Very good Italian offerings. Pasta dishes are solid, if not inspired. Prices for some items like spaghetti and meatballs are a bit high ($12). If you enjoy Italian you will like Johnny Carino's.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We've ate here several times and the food is always very good. The bar has expanded and their "happy hour" drink prices are very good with a lot of TVs (good spot for watching sports). We'll be back!

Reviewed December 2, 2012

For a chain restaurant, this place is pretty darn good. Try the bruschetta or one of the lunch specials - cheap and plenty of food. The quality is much better than competitors.