“Yummy food and service!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #105 of 981 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Food was excellent and are service was excellent too. I had a sirloin and my husband had a ribeye and they were both cooked the way we ordered. Salads were fresh with a variety of lettuce. We were impressed!

Reviewed July 1, 2018

Visiting grand kids but grandma and l decided to go out on our 44th. The kids suggested another place that is highly rated but had never heard of Longhorn. We didn't know it was here either but couldn't get guidance to recognize Malone's so I asked it to find Steak House. TA- DA! Bugger to get to from our direction following guidance. Left from main rd and right on a frontage rd but it doesn't come out that way listening to the voice.
We had onion pedals but barely touched them. I ate the whole grain bread loaf though, and salad, then out came that huge Porterhouse. Soooo good. Grilled perfectly and juicy on the platter that soaked up deliciously with the rest of the bread. I ate just over half and took the rest in a box with the onions. Wife had a Sirloin that she said was perfect as well and had the best Sweet Potato she said she had ever had. . We skipped dessert. Iced tea was fresh and brisk.
We noticed the clientele was mostly older folks like us but it was early.
My carnivore Grand daughter got my left over steak. Next time I come out I am taking her.

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

Food was ok. Price was responsible. Service was super slow, but servant was hospitable.

It’s good for what we paid for. But definitely not the best option in Lexington.

Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

A group of my friends decided to meet at Longhorn for a girls night out on the town. The food was excellent, the outlaw steak exceeded my expectations. We did have to wait quite a while for a table but the manager (Shelby) served us free appetizers once we were seated. The server was Scott and he was great. The hosts that evening were Cashious and Olivia. The service was great and the food was good. Located close to our work place. We plan to go back soon!

Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

The dining room was very clean and nice and we were seated quickly. They weren't very busy. Our food came quickly, steaks cooked to perfection, salad fresh, fresh baked potato also. Steak was seasoned very well and I really enjoyed the meal. The service was fast and friendly. My only complaint was the men's room stalls were dirty and the stall door locks were broken. But it's a great place to eat.