“Quite good, attentive”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2012

I didn't expect much from a chain restaurant--but the meat was very good, and the rest was fresh and tasty. I ordered the flat iron (the most under rated cut, in my opinion)--it came out exactly right. The sweet potato and salad were also fresh and tasty.
No complaints--good standard steakhouse offerings, and the place was clean.

There are newer reviews for LongHorn Steakhouse

Reviewed March 14, 2012

This chain restaurant is one we like to frequent when out of town. So far we can always count on friendly, knowledgeable waitstaff. And the food is always quality.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

I go to Longhorn in cities around the country. I've always had a good experience, and the food is routinely excellent. However, my experience at the Lexington Longhorn was very disappointing.

We arrived at 7PM and were told there would be a 20 minute wait. I observed the restaurant was about 3/4 full. There were a number of patrons ahead of us.

There were easily 8-10 empty tables that were not bussed. Even after our seating, other patrons came and had the same 20 minute wait. Those tables still remained empty and not bussed.

Were I a regional mgr of Longhorn stopping there for dinner, I'd fire that manager ASAP, that nite.

This is simply a case of management not giving half a wit for providing prompt service to the client service.

I can say FOR SURE I will NEVER, EVER dine at that Longhorn again. If you don't mind waiting 20+ minutes for a table at a less than full restaurant, go for it. Or, go someplace else where the staff actually cares about your dining experience.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

I had ribs, baked sweet potato, salad with raspberry vinegarette and a hot fudge sundae. Ribs were some of the best I have had great flavor fall off the bone, potato and salad were also very good. Their regular deserts are huge so I asked if they had simple sundaes waitress said yes, I tried the hot fudge sundae and experienced one of the best I have ever had. The ice cream was in fact the best ever. Truly a wonderful surprise I would love to know the brand.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

About ten years ago or so, my family used to love going to Longhorn Steakhouse. It was an in-demand place back then with quality food and good service. Now, however, it has depriciated in all aspects. The plate I ordered (pork tenderloin) was undercooked and and chewy. My family mentioned that their meals were sub-par as well. Definitely not the Longhorn that we remember. I'm disappointed that it seems to be going downhill because this was one of the only places that I would eat steak. Hate to say it, but I won't be eating here ever again.

1  Thank MrsHayes589