“Very Good”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 13, 2011

On my first visit the service was terrible but I decided to go back at ther urging of a friend. The service was much better and the food was excellent. I have returned several times since.

Reviewed January 31, 2011

For our 23rd anniversary, my husband and I chose to eat at Longhorn steakhouse. It has become our favorite place to enjoy a steak dinner.

To start our dinner we ordered the chili cheese fries. The fries were cooked to a golden brown with lots of cheese and bacon bits. Not a lot of chili on them this time though, but just enough jalapeno peppers to satisfy our need for that extra spicy-hot bite when we wanted it. The bread they bring to the table is flavorful but it looks like they've cut back on how big of a loaf they offer, but I'm sure it would be no problem to ask for more if one wanted it. Our salads were fresh and had just enough dressing (I had the Ceasar and hubby had the Garden). For the main course I ordered Flo's Filet with Lobster Tail while hubby ordered the 12 oz Ribeye. I could almost cut my filet with a fork, it was cooked perfectly, and it was delicious. The lobster tail was good but not as good as I've had at Red Lobster. I probably won't get another lobster tail from Longhorn. I always have to order their "Perfect Margarita" which is enough to fill my margarita glass twice. They are one of the best I've tasted. I love them. The waitress was kind, helpful and did a wonderful job.

Our anniversary dinner here was enjoyable and delicious. We've chosen to eat at Longhorn multiple times and I can only remember once that I was a tad disappointed in a thinner than usual Ribeye that I'd ordered. Other than that, each dinner here has been a great meal with exceptional tasting steaks. This is why we keep coming back.

Reviewed March 22, 2010

This is the first time my husband and I ate at a Longhorn Steakhouse. I had the filet and cedar-grilled shrimp. It was excellent. My husband had the filet and said it was also very good. It came with baked potato and a good salad. I liked the loaf of bread.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 27, 2008

Really good. One of the best steaks I've ever had. Just know... they're pretty expensive unless you get something like a burger and why would you...your at a steak house, not Mcdonalds.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook