“Good Burgers, ok atmosphere”
Review of Back Yard Burgers

Back Yard Burgers
Ranked #597 of 903 Restaurants in Lexington
Fort Mitchell, Kentucky
“Good Burgers, ok atmosphere”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

In Louisville for the lunch hour & saw this place & tried it. The burgers were yummy, and I loved the waffle fries. I think it was a little overpriced, and the inside seemed a little dated.

• Visited August 2013

Toledo, Ohio, United States
“I wasn't too impressed”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I had a burger and it wasn't awful, but I can't say it is much better than any other fast food place. I had a side salad with it that seemed like it was a little old. I had never heard of this place and I gave it a try. There wasn't anything special about it.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Jake S
Lancaster, Ohio
“Great food”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

The place was clean, neat, and the meat was fresh and tasted like your best backyard grill. Keep up the great work! Thanks.

Visited August 2012
Central Indiana
“What a great resturant!”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We've never been to a Backyard Burgers location before. Upon arriving, the staff was very friendly, and very helpful - as it was obvious that this was our first visit. They made good suggestions on the menu, and we ordered meals for our family. Three of the four of us ate (our 8 month old gnoshed on baby food)... and we were equally impressed with the meal.

In particular, their waffle fries were outstanding (better than Chik-fil-a's) and the burger was quite tasty. Ultimately, however, it was the staff's friendliness - to us and to other guests - that made us promise to come again, and to tell the entire line staff that their resturant was awesome!

I would definately recommend this burger joint to Lexington area visitors.

Visited July 2012
Indianapolis, IN
“Friendly staff and yummy burgers”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is a good alternative to fast food chains, slightly more expensive but worth it! The fries are great and we all enjoyed our burgers.

Visited July 2012