“Great Steaks” 5 of 5 bubbles

Rafferty's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #83 of 885 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cape Coral, Florida
“Great Steaks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

My husband and I were visiting Lexington and found this restaurant near our hotel. We knew nothing about it nor the kind of food served, but thought we would try it. Good move! The place had a very pleasant atmosphere, and our server - Jason - was excellent. Very friendly and helpful. My husband had a sirloin steak and I had a prime rib sandwich - both were cooked exactly to order. Definitely recommend Rafferty's!

• Visited May 2013

Monticello, Kentucky
“Veteran Customer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

I have been going to Rafferty's for several years. It is very consistent for a business as busy as this one. Lexington is a university town, so they tend to get good waiters and waitresses. Their salads are always good and they have a good lunch combo. Croissants are served with salads and are always warm and fresh. Try the club sandwich or the prime rib sandwich.

• Visited April 2013
glenview il
“Best afternoon lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

Had a barbecue chicken sandwich that was so moist and large had to cut in half took rest home for dinner. All sides are 1.99 had a large bowl of fresh fruit. Looking forward to going back when we visit Lexington again.

Visited April 2013
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“No not care”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

When I arrived I was seated, they were not busy, a young lady came by and got my drink order and said so and so will be right here to take your order. I waited, a couple was then seated at the next table. A server was the right away took their drink order and food order. I waited. Three different servers walked by me. My drink order did not arrive and no one came to take my order. I left. The person who had seated me looked puzzled, I told him that I received no service. So I went next door to Applebee's had a great meal and great service.

Visited April 2013
Burlington, Canada
“Great Food and Excellant Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

We were at this restaurant on Monday night and was seated right away. We ordered coffees and had them while looking over the menu. This was our first time. And not our last. Stephanie was our waitress and was great. We didnt have to ask for extra coffees or cheque. The food was great, i had steak and mac and cheese was great a real treat.

• Visited March 2013