“Best afternoon lunch”

Cuisines: American
glenview il
“Best afternoon lunch”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Had a barbecue chicken sandwich that was so moist and large had to cut in half took rest home for dinner. All sides are 1.99 had a large bowl of fresh fruit. Looking forward to going back when we visit Lexington again.

Visited April 2013

Bowling Green, Kentucky
“No not care”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

When I arrived I was seated, they were not busy, a young lady came by and got my drink order and said so and so will be right here to take your order. I waited, a couple was then seated at the next table. A server was the right away took their drink order and food order. I waited. Three different servers walked by me. My drink order did not arrive and no one came to take my order. I left. The person who had seated me looked puzzled, I told him that I received no service. So I went next door to Applebee's had a great meal and great service.

Visited April 2013
Burlington, Canada
“Great Food and Excellant Service”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We were at this restaurant on Monday night and was seated right away. We ordered coffees and had them while looking over the menu. This was our first time. And not our last. Stephanie was our waitress and was great. We didnt have to ask for extra coffees or cheque. The food was great, i had steak and mac and cheese was great a real treat.

• Visited March 2013
Gulf Coast Fla
“My grandmother was slow, but she was 100!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

It took to long to get a waitress, longer to get food and forever to get what I needed. I asked for no mayo, got extra. Three requests to get mustard. Drink glass was empty way too long. No return trip for me.

usa
“Wish they were in Ohio”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Food and Beverages were excellent and reasonably priced. Service was outstanding. After several hours of driving, a great relaxing experience.

• Visited February 2013