“Friendly Diner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

Wife and I and friends ate a late lunch at this local favorite. There are four Ramsey’s spread around the Lexington area. This one is conveniently located close to I 75 on Man-War Parkway. I had the pork chops in red sauce, and Wife had the veggie plate. The server was very friendly and efficient. The we shared a piece of chocolate cream meringue pie. We will be back!

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Been here a number of times and the food is always great. A nice selection of local/southern food. Check out the desserts, and if you are too full after a big meal, take the dessert home with you.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Always in low 90's, for mops in dish sink, bugs, improper storage of food, food not at proper temps, worries me to eat there until back up to 99-100.
Health review always by front door....but, not by side you enter, so can't see it. Walk around, can always see and read on other window that no one walks by.
You may head someplace else after reading what health dept finds on surprise visits.
Otherwise, food pretty good.

2  Thank Denise C
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

The first time I had the hot brown and green fried tomatoes. Delicious, hearty and awesome. The second time I had a delicious salad w tomato, crisp lettuce, mozzarella, bacon w a perfect house made mild blue cheese dressing. It was awesome. The wait staff both times were delightful. We were visiting LEX for a few days. This would be a restaurant I would make a point of returning to when I was back in LEX. Highly recommended!

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Ramsey’s is one of my fav restaurants and a nice alternative to the many chain restaurants in Hamburg. Usually excellent but on this occasion two of the three entrees disappointed. My wife exchanged her buffalo chicken for meatloaf after the chicken arrived tough and dry. The meatloaf was much better. My daughter also rated her pork chop as sub-par. I had veggies and salad abs they were very good. Also, our waitress was excellent.

We will just strike this up as an outlier and definitely dine at Ramsey’s again.