“No Beef with this Steakhouse”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #588 of 934 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 22, 2012

My wife and I frequent the O'Charley's in Jacksonville, FL, and decided to try the Lexington, KY, restaurant with a cousin. We were seated in an area being prepped for closure that Sunday evening. As most of our visits have been mid-week, I decided to try the Sunday-only Prime Rib. As it turned out, the cut I prefer [medium rare] was no longer available. The manager came by and appologized for their lack of prime rib, offering a choice of replacement. [Shifted to a delicious rib eye steak]. Our dinners, rib eye, 6 ounce sirloin and "cowboy" were well prepared and tasty.

Service was superb, our server, Shelby, was most pleasant and helpful. You can be assured that The Lexington O'Charley's will be on be on the itinerary during our next "Bluegrass" trip.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

For everyday dining, this restaurant offers something for everyone. The chicken fingers with chipotle sauce is tasty and different, plus steaks are a deal and very good. I choose this place for solo dining and when I want good chain food.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Service, food, atmosphere, location, menu selection, price not prohibitive.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

Went as part of a promotion (solartek). Strawberry lemonade was terrific. Salmon served with rice and broccoli was very good.

Reviewed July 18, 2011

It's a chain restaurant with standard fair and slightly above standard decor. But, the food was excellently prepared, tasted great, and there was plenty of it. I had the steak and salmon combo which were both prepared exactly as I ordered them. It wasn't cheap, but we knew exactly what to expect because it was a chain. Our waiter was friendly and attentive. The rolls were, as always, great.