“It's O'Charley's”

O'Charley's
Ranked #450 of 962 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 18, 2011

It's a chain restaurant with standard fair and slightly above standard decor. But, the food was excellently prepared, tasted great, and there was plenty of it. I had the steak and salmon combo which were both prepared exactly as I ordered them. It wasn't cheap, but we knew exactly what to expect because it was a chain. Our waiter was friendly and attentive. The rolls were, as always, great.

Reviewed June 15, 2009

good food!

Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed January 22, 2008

They have wonderful rolls.

Reviewed November 27, 2007

The rolls are the only good thing about O'Charley's. I've never been to an O'Charley's anywhere that didn't mess up my order. Last time, my steak wasn't cooked like I asked and it was extremely dry; not juicy.

Reviewed November 17, 2007

Not a huge fan, but good quality of food.