“good food and service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #45 of 885 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Owasso
“good food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

No complaints, typical food and service for this chain. was in walking distance for hotel and only thing open on a holiday.

Visited July 2012

Faber, Virginia
“Decent breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

Walking distance from the Comfort Inn. Typical Cracker barrel

Visited June 2012
Frankfort
“Great Breakfast at Lunchtime!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

I had the french toast with the peach topping. My husband had the sampler. I had asked for the french toast without the whipped cream and it came with it. When I said it was okay the waitress said no it's not and took it back. She said we want you to be happy with what you got! I appreciated that. The french toast with the peach topping reminds me of peach cobbler which I love! My husband enjoyed his meal as well.
This is our hometown Cracker Barrel and we visit a lot. Everything we've gotten there is very good!

Allen, Kentucky
“You can't go wrong with the Barrel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

Cracker Barrell is always awesome. Haven't ate at one yet, that I didn't like. The best thing about this one is that it is right beside the hotel so we walked out the door and in 30 seconds we were there. The food and service was great, as usual. Can always recomment this Cracker Barrel.

NJ
“Nice with good food as always!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

Great food and staff, busy but good food! Love the store (they have everything, don't they?) They helped me out as the bus was leaving and the hotel ran out of free breakfast, made me to-go orders in less than 10 minutes! Thank you Cracker Barrel!