“consistantly delicious chinese food”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
south
“consistantly delicious chinese food”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

i was really surprised to see such terrible reviews for this restaurant because it's our favorite chinese place and it's always busy when we go in to pick up food.
usually, chinese food doesn't set well with me because of the grease and msg, but this place is always good. my family probably eats here twice a week on average and the food is consistent. the chicken is real, the vegetables are fresh, the sauces are tasty. they have a new veggie egg roll that is just delicious as is their egg drop soup. we usually order the staples- sweet and sour, chicken or beef and broccoli, chicken with chinese vegetables, mei fun, lo mein- and they are all delicious and definitely a step above other chinese take out places. they are good about taking special orders too- for instance, we often ask for this or that veggie to be left out or added and they make it however we want it.
also, every one speaks english pretty well so i don't ever feel like it's a hassle to order.
i'm not sure what problems the other reviewers were having, but this is my family's go-to place when we want something we know is going to be good.

• Visited December 2012

“YOU'RE BETTER OFF W/ A MICROWAVE MEAL (IT'S A COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY!)”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Literally THE most disgusting "food" I've ever attempted to eat. Not that I expected greatness for the price, but edible would have been nice. The poop veins were still attached to the shrimp, the vegetables weren't even cooked all the way, the won tons in my soup weren't fully cooked & I'm pretty sure there was chopped up spam in my "Happy Family" special. How are they running a business this way?

Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cheap fast food (The McDonalds of fast food)”
Reviewed August 18, 2007

The only reason most order from China Hut is because they are dirt cheap and they deliver at all hours of the night. Their food is subpar by takeout Chinese standards. They are the "McDonalds" of Chinese food (ie: nobody goes to McDonalds to have a good burger.)