“best hamburgers in Lexington”
Review of Sawyer's Downtown

Sawyer's Downtown
Ranked #54 of 929 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed February 9, 2012

you've got to get the hamburger - best item on the menu!

There are newer reviews for Sawyer's Downtown

Reviewed January 19, 2012

I went here with my husband while I was pregnant. He loves their food.
I ordered a sandwich and soup. The sandwich was a plain old cold ham sandwich on plain white bread, like you could buy at the grocery store. The potato soup tasted like flour and water. I didn't even finish my meal. It was terrible. I will never eat there again. I ended up going to another restaurant nearby to eat lunch instead.

Reviewed January 4, 2012

We used to eat here at least once a week when I worked downtown. Great burgers and close to downtown attractions (UK basketball games).

Reviewed December 30, 2011

Very friendly and great counter service. Burgers are perfectly executed, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Reviewed December 4, 2011

The menu consists of salad bar, burgers and a chili bar with about 5 or 6 other sandwiches. If that is all you need it will fit your needs. My wife had the salad bar and I had a cheeseburger and fries. Here salad items were all fresh and of good taste. The service was surprising slow since it was only about 20% capacity in mid afternoon.