“Delicious Fish Tacos!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Lexington
“Delicious Fish Tacos!”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

My husband and I went there on Saturday night. We were seated in a little room that was attached to the larger dining area. It was very private and we loved it. My husband ordered the crab cake sandwich and he really enjoyed it. I had the fish tacos and thought they were excellent. We had a crab dip appetizer that was served with a homemade pita chip that was fantastic. Topped it all off with a wonderful Italian Creme Cake. Yes, the building is very old and dated looking, but we went for the food! We would definitely go back again, and the price was reasonable.

• Visited June 2012

Lexington, Kentucky
“Disappointing”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I went here with friends after hearing from a friend that it was great. I was highly disappointed. The place is run down and old. It could really use some re-decorating. We sat on the patio, which was nice. We all ordered something different and no one liked their meal. I had the crab cake sandwich. It was oily and small, the bun was saturated with butter and took away from the sandwich. The cole slaw was good. Others got the fried shrimp, baked fish, and fish tacos. Everything was so-so but nothing that would bring me back. The green beans were from a can and they were out of fresh fruit. There is a co-op right across the street, buy fresh ingredients! It goes a long way. The service was not good, we sat there for a long time and the waitress approached to clean our table and realized we hadn't received our food yet. I had high hopes for this but unfortunately it did not pan out.

• Visited May 2012
Lexington, Ky.
“Cold beer, good food and relaxed atmosphere.”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I love their draft beer as it is always so cold and I don't usually drink beer. My husband and I usually go on Wed nights as they have a special on peel n eat shrimp. We share either a beer cheese platter (excellent beer cheese) and the shrimp or we pick one of them and split a bucket (crab & shrimp). The music is usually a bluesy Cajun kind of sound. Overall very good.

dayton, ohio
“One of the best we've found!”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

From the street, we weren't sure about this restaurant because it doesn't look like anything special. But we always take it as a good sign when the parking lot is packed with local cars. Our waiter was great, the service was fast even though they were busy, and the food was truly amazing. Everything is made in-house, not just heated up. We shared the lobster dip & (home-made) chips, a special that night. My husband had a platter with several things, including crab cakes, clams, and hush-puppies. I had parmesian-crusted tilapia with corn pudding and asparagus - all of it was perfect.
We were so happy that we found this little place, and we will make sure to eat there again whenever we're in town.

Visited March 2012
eastern Ky
“Wood fired smokey greatness!”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

You drive up and can smell the grill outside and we couldn't wait to get inside. I don't normally order oysters on the half shell in land locked states but the ones I had were excellent! The grilled blackened Mahi Mahi was also really good. My son had the catfish and he was very impressed. Everything we tried (even the local Kentucky Ale) was so good, we can't wait to return to Lexington to dine there again!

• Visited February 2012