“Fresh and delicious” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Tucson, AZ
“Fresh and delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I haven't eaten here for several years, but it was still as good as I remembered. The many different sushi rolls -- all invented by customers -- sounded so yummy, we wished we could have tried them all. We settled for the Casey Roll, the Lois Roll, and the Joe Roll -- spicy and so very good. I was delighted to see a Nigori sake on the drinks menu, and the red bean mochi was the perfect finale for an overall delicious meal. I don't know how they manage to produce such fresh-tasting sushi rolls in a land-locked state, but I'll be happy to go back anytime.

• Visited May 2014

Lexington
“A hidden gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

We had a chance to try this restaurant recently and what a pleasant surprise. It was early on a Friday night - not busy as we thought it might be. What was nice was a friendly greeting and an opportunity to be immediately seated. It seemed that other guests were return customers who the server immediately recognized and began conversation. Dinner was amazing. Sushi - crispy rolls were lovely. Followed by chicken and steak served on the hot stones - so good. Our only regret was we only had a short time to eat as this would have been a great place to enjoy longer conversation and more food!

Visited March 2014
Grass Valley, CA
“Good Sushi, great service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

This was a little gem. I only marked it as average because I have had great sushi. However, this was good and I appreciated the people that work there - I assume they are owners. I'd definitely go there again.

Visited August 2013
Riverton, Wyoming
“Best Japanese Food In Lexington!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

Kobe food is amazing, fresh, and authentic. But the best part about Kobe are the owners! Friendly, talented, and Kobe reminds you of your neighborhood bar in that they always remember you! When my oldest daughter moved to Wyoming, one of the top things on her "To-Do" list when she comes to Lexington is to go to Kobe and pig out! We've celebrated a lot of birthdays and other occasions here. My favorite is the Blood-Horse Roll (named for a business where I used to work). When I worked in the area I ate here at least once a week for lunch. Light, tasty, filling, and friendly. And dinner offers the stone grilled selections, too! Don't miss this! Plenty of stuff on the menu for those who don't eat the raw stuff!

• Visited April 2013
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
“Kobe is always amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

I had colleagues in from around the world for a strategic planning meeting and given the dietary restrictions of a couple of them, Sushi was decided on for lunch one day. Having frequented kobe for lunch myself several times I knew it to be very good. A family owned and operated establishment with so many choices for sushi and sashimi Kobe is a great place for lunch for friends, family, or business associates. Very friendly and authentic and I am picky about my sushi.

• Visited January 2013