“Gattitown Fun for the Whole Family”
Review of Gattitown

Gattitown
Ranked #252 of 929 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 30, 2014

My family loves Gattitown. When we go we always stay for hours. The food is always hot and fresh.

A while back I started eating 100% plant based (vegan). The great new is even with my choice to limit what I eat there are still lots of options for me at Gattitown.

My kids love all the games and rides. What I love about Gattitown is we eat as a family, play games as a family and then eat some more. Gattitown is great family fun.

There are newer reviews for Gattitown

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Loved eating at the Marketplace Buffet at Gattitown. The salad was fresh and the pizza hot! I really like the fact that the cafe is not in the Midway Game area. This lets you eat without the distraction of the games. Eat and then go play! The Midway has great games, bumper cars, carousel, air hockey - all the fun for the family. All the rides were working and the staff was very helpful. The place was clean and well maintained. Definitely worth a visit! We'll be going back again for sure!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

Gattitown is our kitchen away from our kitchen! We absolutely love everything about Gattitown and feel as though the staff is like our extended family. Everyone is fun, friendly and energetic! Our son loves having his birthdays here every year (since he was 2) and our daughter will too!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Disclosure: I received a complimentary family buffet and midway package as a member of US Family Guide Moms Connect as a thank you. All opinions are my own.

We recently took our family to Gattitownnofollow Lexington to do a pre-celebration for our son’s 14th birthday with just the 6 of us. We didn’t do a Birthday package. We decided to just enjoy the buffet and Midway games as a family. He’s a teenager so there aren’t a ton of things left that he likes to do as a family. Gattitown is something we all love and is fun for the entire family.

Gattitown has very reasonable prices to the all-you-can-eat buffet. It has pizza, salad, pasta, cheesesticks/breadsticks and dessert pizza. It’s really good too! The kids ate until I thought they’d burst!

The staff were all very nice and the restaurant was nice and clean. The food, drinks, silverware and napkins were kept well stocked and everything tasted great!

There are several “rooms” you can eat in to enjoy a movie or game while you eat. The rooms include:

Cafe
WGTV:
We ate in this room and watched the UK/Tenn game.

FunFlix:
There were several Disney movies playing the day we were there.

Town Hall:
The Town hall was reserved for a birthday when we were there. It was decorated and had goody bags on the tables.

The kids LOVED the Midway and all the games. My husband and I did too. There were games and fun for all ages including a bounce castle, kids and adults basketball, spin games, arcade games, bumper cars and even a drop ride.

It was VERY busy the day we were there but we still had a lot of fun and were able to enjoy everything even if it was a bit hectic. For less than $8 for an adult buffet, this is a great deal for families. We were able to eat, enjoy a movie and play games as a family. You can't beat that!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

This is a great place to take your kids for a day out of family fun! We love the kids movies that play on the big screen, and all you can eat pizza, pasta, sweet treats, and soda (as well as salad bar for mom!) is never a bad thing! The prices are super affordable, bathrooms clean, games well maintained and prizes reasonably attained for little ones! Bumper cars, carousel, and new frog ride is lots of fun! Even a bounce house for the littles! Even birthday parties are actually quite affordable! Love this place!