“Outstanding steaks and service”
Review of Sal's Italian Chop House - CLOSED

Sal's Italian Chop House
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Monday - Thursday: 11:15 AM - 10:00 PM Friday: 11:15 AM - 10:30 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 10:30 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Reviewed May 17, 2013

The 8 oz tenderloin filet, fried green tomatoes, baked potato and salad was to die for. Not to mention the pineapple upside down treat. This is obviously among the best of Lexington that is not to be missed. I'll be back.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

We were not able to get reservations for our first choice dining spot that night and again asked at the hotel desk for recommendations. When we called Sal's they said they took reservations, but that they could work us in. We were seated soon after we arrived and were pleasantly surprised at the menu, and wine list. While we were eating the manager came to our table and when he found it was our first visit to Lexington, he offered free desserts. We said we only wanted one to split, and before long we had a fabulous, large, dessert to share. We came away happy and we were pleased that we had not been able to get into our first choice.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Our friends who live in Lexington brought us here for dinner. The atmosphere is really unique with several restaurants in one with the options to choose your price/atmosphere/ and meal. My husband ended up getting the fish sandwich sliders which he said were amazing! I ended up ordering off of the Sal's menu and got the 4 oz filet's with shrimp and garlic sauce over mashed potatoes. Seriously, this is all of my favorite food items on one plate. Although my meal was around $25 the steak was amazing, and I'd definitely pay that again! Oh, and for all of your ranch dressing connoisseurs- they have excellent ranch dressing!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I loved this place.
I'm not from KY but was there on business and was invited to Sal's for a dinner. What a great place! The food was superb, the wine and beer selection great, the ambiance was private and the staff was really helpful and friendly - and parking was free :)
what more could one ask for?

Reviewed December 20, 2012

the service was good and the food was fun. I couldn't really point to anything special about the dinner.