“Give Miyako Sushi a try”

Miyako Sushi & Steakhouse
Ranked #108 of 930 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2014

The restaurant is fairly large and I haven't had to wait long. All the fish and rolls I tried were very good. The servers and sushi chefs are very cordial and inviting. Very reasonable pricing too, Great place right next to the Doubletree Suites.

There are newer reviews for Miyako Sushi & Steakhouse

Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

That food was pretty good and service ok, but not really worth the price I paid for it.I might be back, but can't say I recommend

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I have no clue why this is ranked so low in Lexington. The cost + quality of sushi = best in lexington. They don't limit it to sushi but that is what I go there for. Not an easy place to find but is worth it if you are in that area of the city. Great place and is always open.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

I am always on the lookout for sushi while on out of town projects. I did not have to look far as this place is a 2 minute walk from the Doubletree hotel where I stayed. The sushi, sashimi, and rolls are well prepared. The Hamachi Kama simply melted in my mouth, but the miso soup lacked the flavor I expect. Having just come from a project in LA where sushi is all over the place, this place was a pleasant surprise.

Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

I visit with my friend.honstly my first experience here & I order combo but I don't like it. But for my friend is little ok. But I lije the carrots soup.