“Huge portions and well prepared”
Review of Regatta Seafood Grille - CLOSED

Reviewed July 20, 2012

We had a wonderful meal and drinks at the Regatta Seafood Grille

There are newer reviews for Regatta Seafood Grille

Reviewed July 14, 2012

We went and I ordered the fish n chips! This might be the best fish I have ever had! It didn't have a fishy taste to it at all, the portion was HUGE, and very delicious!!! For the best seafood in Lexington, eat here!

Reviewed May 17, 2012

My favorite is the oysters (any style). Try to get a seat on the patio outside. It's beautiful and fun.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

Not many places for good seafood in this part of the country, but everything seems fresh and tastes delicious. Good service, too, and reasonable prices.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Regatta was probably one of the first restaurants I tried when I moved to Lexington tw years ago. It has remained a consistently good performer. My most recent meal was last month and I chose the pecan crusted halibut. It was cooked properly and I enjoyed it. For some reason I remember one of the shrimp meals being a disappointment . My wife usually chooses the fried scallops and is consistently satisfied. In conclusion regatta is an above average restaurant and probably a hit better than the local Bonefish Grille.