“worse experience ever!!”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #404 of 946 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed February 22, 2014

My husband, daughter and I ate at outback on nicholasville road today at 1:00 pm. My husband and daughter had steak dinners which they ordered medium well. Both steaks came out well well done. They were like shoe leather. My husbands side (sweet potato) looked like it had been dropped on the floor. This was a $16.99 meal - NOT!! My daughters experience was basically the same. I ordered the Alice something chicken. It was cold as well as the fries. The waitress was less than attentive and borderline rude. Our meals came to $56 and was not worth $20. Its a shame because we were excited to go because I had never been. I will never go back and be forewarned don't waste your time, money or hopes of a good meal in this establishment. I only wish a manager was on the floor checking on tables. Someone really has dropped the ball with this restaurant. Sad!!!

2  Thank Lisacouch1

Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I wanted something fairly quick, with drinks close to the movies. This is the place! We sat down at the bar and had a full dinner with drinks. Had the Outback Steak cooked to medium rare perfection. The loaded potato was nothing short of awesome and along with some Foster's and grilled asparagus was nothing short of the perfect meal. If I happen to find myself on death row in the future, god forbid, my last meal will be what I had tonight and throw in the Caesar salad!!

1  Thank Christopher N
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Steak dinners that are $20 should be premium cut not small cheap ones. Dinner came with grossly overcooked sweet potato, salad and crappy bread. On a good note the service was very good.

1  Thank BigRed043
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Please open a new restaurant in Somerset KY. If this is not the right place to ask that please tell me who to ask I need you guys to come closer to my house!

1  Thank Kingmegan89
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We've been to several different Outback restaurants but this location seems to excel over the others. Both service and food quality (preparation) are usually a notch or two better at this location. Steaks and prime rib are cooked to order, sides are done properly, and drinks kept refilled. We always enjoy adding an occasional lobster tail to our dinner, and whether grilled or steamed, they come out just right. Not sure what the manager/s do differently here, but I hope they keep it up because it sure is working!

1  Thank John M