“Great food and wonderful service”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #408 of 944 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We enjoyed our meal at Outback SteaKhouse. We tried the Azzie appitizer crab and avocado stack. Very good. Includes chips for dipping/scooping. The bread, salad and soup were delicious and very fresh. My seafood sampler was very good with rice, fresh crisp vegetables and a mustard sauce on the side. The fish was grilled along with shrimp and scallops. My husbands steak was very good. We were full and received excellant service. We sat in the bar area since it was starting to get busy and seemed to be a little quieter with a shorter wait. Recommend plan on a weekend night to arrive about 4:30PM to 5:00 PM to be seated quickly. All our food was fresh, tasty and excellant.

1  Thank KentuckyWanders

Reviewed February 20, 2012

What more can be said about this outstanding restaurant? Great food and service

1  Thank William T
Reviewed February 20, 2012

As always the food is great here and blooming onions are awesome and the blooming onion burger was great but the only thing I had a problem with was the wait times for a table cause even with a reservation we still had a 45 minute wait and for a place like this you would think they care but seemed like we were totally ignored

Reviewed January 2, 2012

My family and I have made Outback a habit. Despite how long it is between times of going, I always know what to expect: fun, energetic service and melt-in-your-mouth delicious food. The servers are always talkative and really eager to work and go that extra mile for an exceptional tip. That makes me feel like I'm important to them as a customer, not just part of the job. And the food...Oh, it's awesome. The complimentary bread is just superb and I always order the babyback ribs. There is no other restaurant that I have found yet who can make babyback ribs like the Outback! We always end the meal with a Chocolate Thunder from Downunder. It's the perfect finish to an amazing meal.

Reviewed April 26, 2011

Doesn't open very early for lunch. Bread and appetizers (bloomin onion or cheese fries) usually has me full before dinner even arrives. Very good food.