“Very good down home food”
Review of Ramsey's Diner

Ramsey's Diner
Ranked #5 of 942 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2013

The food is always great, especially the hotbrown, veggie plate and catfish. Servers could be alittle quicker but all the Ramsey's in lexington are quaint and homey.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

We went here based on reviews we saw here. On arrival we did not know if we would be ale to get a table, as it looks small from the street. There are several rooms inside, and we were seated immediately. The wait staff was friendly and efficient, and our meals were very good. I had the hot pot roast sandwich, which tasted like homemade, and my wife had a salad and beans, which she also enjoyed. We would go back if we were in the area again.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

"Pleasant service but nothing exceptional. Sat in the tent area and there were huge temperature swings. In terms of food it was impossible to find much healthy on the menu. Everything is fried or swimming in sauce or butter. When I asked the waitress if the vergetables are made with butter she gave me a big smile and said "yeah-lots". Just not my cup of tea".

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Went with group of six including three kids. Food was awesome, and service was excellent. My daughters really liked the cheeseburger and loved the cookies and cream pie. Wife loved chicken and dumplings, while I thought the buffalo chicken breast was excellent. You will have leftovers. Servers were all very friendly.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

This was my second time eating here. Once because it was a random choice because I saw that they served Kentucky products. From now in I go there on purpose. I have had the hot brown, and catfish both very good. And my wife got chicken breasts and steak the next time. Neither one of us had a complaint on the food. The pie is great as well. So don't forget that.