“Sends me back to Italy”
Review of Bella Notte

Bella Notte
Reserve with OpenTable
Bella Notte is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 935 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rojay
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Authentic Italian dishes and favors always remind me of visits to Italy. Wait staff is always prepared, knowledgable and accommodating. Always an enjoyable experience. Love their use of local vendors.

Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Reminds me of an upscale Olive Garden. The food was delicious don't get me wrong but based on price and food I'd rather have Olive Garden-- it makes for a cheaper meal.

1  Thank Punkie2
Reviewed June 8, 2014

A group of us met here for dinner on a Thursday evening when we were in town for events at the Kentucky Horse Park. We really enjoyed the bread, which was served as a flat round in a brown paper bag. The bread was warm and delicious, even more so with the olive oil and fresh, dried herbs. It was nice to be able to break off a piece of bread and only touch the piece that you're about to eat. The salads and entrees were delicious. The sausage in my pasta dish was so flavorful that I wanted to return and try it on their pizza. Cream sauces were not too much. The lemon flavored martini was delicious and not too sweet. One person ordered the strawberry shortcake dessert and didn't like the cake part. Prices seemed reasonable. We only had two issues. One, the place is rather noisy; we prefer things to be more quiet for dinner. Two, timing of service needed improvement. It took way too long for the martini and bottled water to arrive. Then, the waitress, who was very nice and offered samples of wine to taste prior to ordering, was already asking us about dessert when we weren't even halfway through our entrees. Apart from those issues, we enjoyed our meal at this restaurant and would return.

Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

Very nice gluten free menu, which makes it nice for gluten sensitive people like my wife. Good food, good selection of wine.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere was wonderful, it's a beautiful venue. The food was very delicious. The cost was moderate and the selection was very plentiful. We had a fun evening, and enjoyed our meal. We would stop there again if ever in the area

1  Thank Cathy J