“Who could write a bad review on this place?”
Review of Bella Notte

Bella Notte
Reserve with OpenTable
Bella Notte is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 951 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rojay
Reviewed March 18, 2014

hands down my husband and I LOVE this place! The only thing bad about our experience was waiting for about 30 minutes, but even then we came at dinner time on a saturday so it is to be expected. And it was WELL worth the wait. The staff is friendly and pleasant, every waiter or waitress and management all told us thank you while passing by as we left. They had hummus and dip out with bread for everyone waiting. The food was wonderful, the bread and oil is awesome! It had a family atmosphere, everyone there seemed to be having a great time too. It was our wedding anniversary and it made our trip! The price was about equal to Olive Garden, and it is hard to believe that this is not a chain restaurant by its decor (in a good way). It is a very clean place, the health score posted on the wall was a 100, and I completely believe it, I am very particular on hygiene at eateries. If your in Lexington and like italian, GO HERE!!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

The chicken Marsala family portion used to be adequate for three people and i feet that this time the amount of chicken remained the same but was just chicken steaks instead of beaten thin and sauted. The portion of garlic mashed potatoes got a lot smaller. There was very little sauce and did not have the striking delicious flavour that I was used to. The bread used to have a very Italian crunchy crust that was incredible and has now been replaced with a softer not so tasty bread for dipping in the herbs and olive oil sauce sauce. The calamari was excellent with the addition of another dipping sauce. The penne with Gorgonzola was good but could not really taste the cheese distinctly.
Service was excellent as usual and the ambiance for the five of us very enjoyable. Music was soft enough to hear each other.

Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

We had an amazing time here for a rehearsal dinner. The scallops and salmon were cookies perfectly. Delicious food and we will be going back!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

This is the best Italian restaurant in Lexington. The gluten free pasta is great. The lasagna can be inconsistent, but the Penne Kalamata and the pesto are always terrific.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Bella Notte generally provides an excellent dining experience. The restaurant smells great when you walk in and has a nice vibe/decor to it. Service is generally good. Seasonal specials are quite good and often created using locally-sourced ingredients. I ate there with 3 others today and everyone enjoyed their food (soup, salad, pasta, sides) and the awesome service. This is the experience I have there 90 percent of the time, but I do have the occasional "bomb" visit... it could be an indifferent server, a painfully slow kitchen, and/or a dish I've had 10 times before that suddenly tastes likely it's made with cheap ingredients. If you choose to eat at Bella Notte, you most likely will have a delightful meal. Unfortunately, I can't be more definite than that.