“Our Favorite Italian”
Review of Bella Notte

Bella Notte
Reserve with OpenTable
Bella Notte is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 929 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rojay
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This is our "go to" restaurant in Lexington. Their warm bread and olive oil dipping spices are the best reason to go! I usually get the salmon salad, but hubby loves the spaghetti and meatballs. The tomato bisque soup is delicious. When we have out of town company, we usually head here.

There are newer reviews for Bella Notte

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great service and awesome food. I ordered pesto pasta and it was fab! They serve Italian bread with balsamic vinaigrette as a starter and those were awesome too.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Bella Notte is an unusual restaurant that serves several different clientele well. Go early and it is a reasonable place for families. Pasta dishes and appetizers all come with a family portion size option. The place is load and comfortable with lots of kids. Go late, and it quiets down and is a lovely place for a romantic dinner and adult food. Either way, it is enjoyable and good value.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

My husband wanted Italian and I chose this restaurant on the basis of TA reviews, even though it was on the opposite side of the city from where we were staying. The meal was worth the trip. I had the Penne Gorgonzola, with grilled chicken and sundried tomatoes. At first I thought the sauce was too thin, but I actually appreciated that it was flavorful but not heavy. My husband was pleased with his lasagne. The atmosphere is casual yet quaint. We were there on a Thursday which features half priced bottles of wine. I wanted to order wine but wouldn't drink a bottle by myself until our waiter told me he could wrap it to-go for me at the end of dinner. Great service! We would definitely return if in Lexington again.

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Great place. True fried muzzarella. Fresh seafood. Gr8 pasta

Recommend booking online prior to arrival to skip the waiting.
Very friendly staff.