“Took 1 hr to get our food” 2 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, French, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
San Antonio FL
“Took 1 hr to get our food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

We were referred to this restaurant by 2 people so I was really surprised by the lack of service.
When we got there, there was only 3 tables of people, so we thought our timing was good. They served hot bread and I ordered the pear salad which was delish. However, after I ate my salad it took 1 hour to get our entree. By then the salad and the bread had filled me up and we could only eat half of our food. Since we were staying in a B&B, we couldn't take our food with us.
The food was good but service was terrible. They never came to our table to offer us anything else or tell us why it was taking so long.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank SanAntonioFLHelen

Morgantown, West Virginia
“Above and Beyond”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Its been a while since we were here. I'd always wanted to try a mint julep and being my first visit to Kentucky the server went out of my way to see that I did. The bartender whipped up a simple syrup and dug out the proper cup even though it wasn't even close to Derby season.

About two years, later that kindness still has stuck with me.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank greenie2010
Lexington, KY
“Always wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

This is clearly one of the best restaurants in Lexington and has one of the best chefs. The menu is exceptional and everything is prepared well and presented great. This is a must visit place if you are visiting. A romantic restaurant or great for a business meeting. Their duck is so tasty and perfectly prepared, all the sides compliment the main course perfectly.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Otodoc
Lexington
“downtown Lexington eatery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

This is a place for special occasions, and we had a birthday celebration here. Service, food, atmosphere were all OK, but the portions were a little small for the price of the entrees.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank KyBoop
Dallas, Texas
“Great food but very noisy place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

try to fit too many tables in the dining, and as a result, service is average and noise level is very very high. Buttermilk fried quail was excellent!

• Visited August 2012