“The service was worst than terrible !”
Review of Malone's

Malone's
Reserve with OpenTable
Malone's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 946 Restaurants in Lexington
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The best of Lexington. Malone's is Bluegrass Hospitality Group's original concept, Malone’s is pleased to serve guests at three Lexington locations: Hamburg, Palomar and Lansdowne. Known for USDA Prime Beef, an extensive wine list and a relaxed atmosphere, Malone’s is the perfect place for a business luncheon or family celebration. Enjoy a full service lunch or dinner, including rolled to order, fresh sushi from the Aqua sushi bar. Our diverse menu and over-the-top hospitality are sure to make Malone’s your premiere dining destination.
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We stopped at Malone's late on a Saturday night. We had arrived just after a busy dinner rush and about an hour before closing. We walked in and got seated right away. We waited and waited and waited and waited and waited for a server. I managed to finally snag a waitress as she walked by and ask if we could get someone to wait on us. She said she would find someone right away. We went back to waiting for about another 4 or 5 minutes. Finally I went back to the hostess that seated us and asked if we could get waited on. After another 2 or 3 minutes we had someone stop by to tell us they would be our server and then left never to be seen again. Finally someone showed up to take our drink order. I made him stay for drink and food order.
Once the food arrived is was good but it took WAY too long to get served.

When I went to find the hostess I counted seven people that were working at cleaning tables or waiting on other tables. The restaurant was not that busy. I think what was going on was the workers were busy trying to close the restaurant and quit waiting on customers.

We did have a manger come by and touch the table to check on the quality of food. The food was fine but the service was horrible.

Most likely I will not return to this restaurant. The workers just kept blowing us off. They had 3 or 4 opportunities to wait on us but they were too busy trying to close the place.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

It's a great atmosphere with fabulous food! We have always had great service, food and experiences. A must for a starter is the King Crab Cocktail! EXCELLENT every time!!

1  Thank caseynicole79
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We were absolutely famished when we arrived here and since it was our first visit, we hoped we wouldn't be disappointed and we were certainly weren't. Our waiter was very helpful and the service was excellent. We had the spinach dip as an appetizer and it was without a doubt, the best spinach dip I've ever had. My husband had the salad with the beef tips and said the beef was so tender it melted in your mouth. I had the chicken and the portions were more than generous...in fact, I ate for 2 days on the leftovers. Not sure when we will be back in Lexington but if we do pass through again, we'll be sure to visit Malone's again.

1  Thank Gypsy2114
Reviewed June 7, 2013

At Malone's the service is top notch and the prime beef is pretty good as well. This is Lexington's premier local upscale steakhouse with 3 locations throughout the city.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My steak, filet medallion, was on the tough side! It was large party but drink refills had to be requested! There was a very loud party next door that was a little disruptive. All in all, was pretty good for such a large party; but a little disappointing for $$$