“Great Lunch”

Dining options: Reservations
Lexington, Kentucky
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

We had never eaten here as they only have lunch on Saturday and Sunday. We are normally in the area during the week at lunch. Very nice restaurant. Staff was efficient. Tried the talapia and my wife shrimp risotto. Excellent. Prices about same as Olive Garden. Step up from Johnny Carinos. The bread and olive oil herb mix very good. Nice atmosphere for any occasion.

Visited April 2014

Winchester, Kentucky, United States
“Relaxing”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant was quiet when we arrived. We were immediately seated and waited on. Everyone was smiling and helpful. I enjoyed having my wine poured at the table. Great food. Definetly going back.

• Visited March 2014
Charleston, West Virginia
“Delicious food, great atmosphere & service”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

My husband and I ate dinner here on a recent shopping trip to Lexington. We had never eaten at this chain restaurant, and it was convenient to the Courtyard where we were staying. Even though it was Saturday evening, we were seated right away. The perfect start to our meal was the fresh bread dipped in the olive oil and herb mixture prepared by our friendly server at our table minutes after we arrived. My husband had melt-in-your-mouth cheese manicotti, and I had AMAZING wood-grilled salmon with tomato basil vinaigrette. We topped it off by sharing a single portion of yummy Tiramisu so large that we could not finish it. I have always been a fan of Olive Garden, but I have to say, the food here was much better, and they had a much more varied menu. Unfortunately, we don't have one close to where we live, but this just means we'll make a point to visit whenever we are near one.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank lvethebluewaters
Kentucky
“Great Italian food”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Really great Italian food, awesome service, usually can be seated quickly. Better food than Olive Garden.

Visited December 2013
“Wonderful Dinner”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We ate at this Carraba's on a recent trip to Lexington. We have always liked the Carraba's chain and this one was no exception. Our food was delicious, well prepared, and fresh. Our waiter could have been better, but maybe he was having a bad day. He treated us as though he did not wish to wait on us. Maybe he was having a bad night or maybe he is always like that, I do not know, but that is not a Carraba's standard waiter. Most are always helpful and right there when you need anything. The food more than made up for the service though. Would return again if in the area, but if seated in this waiters area, would ask to be reseated.

• Visited October 2013